My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLewey44

I need to know more about it
Can you tell me more

Sent from my SM-J250F using My Freemasonry mobile app
You probably won't get much out of these sites, Omar. If you NEED to know, you need to try and join. As others have said, Freemasonry may be deemed illegal in whatever country you are in. I would assume you are from Gaza and if I had to guess, there are probably no Masonic lodges there. If there are, they would be extremely secretive and 'underground'.

omar.gz

You probably won't get much out of these sites, Omar. If you NEED to know, you need to try and join. As others have said, Freemasonry may be deemed illegal in whatever country you are in. I would assume you are from Gaza and if I had to guess, there are probably no Masonic lodges there. If there are, they would be extremely secretive and 'underground'.
Im in dubai UAE

Sent from my SM-J250F using My Freemasonry mobile app

hfmm97

Premium Member
Freemasonry is illegal in UAE, as in many predominately Muslim countries (Masonry is erroneously viewed as pri-Zionist and anti-Islam, which is TOTALLY UNTRUE-we don't get involved in politics)

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

hfmm97

Premium Member
I stand corrected - there are lodges in the UAE-but you must have access to the US military bases in the UAE - you won't get access if you're not authorized to be on base as US military or civilian contractor personnel.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app