My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum.

Wayne Simpson

Hello everyone, stumbled across this forum while looking for something else and decided to have a look. Since I'm new on here, I have only guesses as to what this forum is all about and since it appears to belong to Masons of Texas, and since I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, we may not have a lot in common. Time will tell.
Both my grandfather and father were Master Masons, and I was raised in September 2010. Since that time I have moved through a year as SD and am just finishing up a year as JW, and have just been elected SW for the next year. LOTS of studying, and with regularly visiting an average of 5 different Lodges each month, often filling in as SD or JW in a couple of the smaller Lodges if their own SD or JW isn't able to attend, I'm gaining years of experience each single year and steadily gaining confidence. Loving it and sorry I didn't join many years ago, but also realize I wasn't ready to join until I finally did.
Peace to all.
Wayne

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Welcome to the community here! Take a look around, names don't always depict character...

Jump right on into the discussions, we'd love to hear from you!!

DJGurkins

Floresville #515
Premium Member
Welcome Brother and enjoy the Camaraderie through freemasonry :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited:

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Welcome, brother...........you will enjoy the exchange of information and fellowship on this forum.......there are a multitude of topics to browse, and quite a few masonic scholars on here from whom i've had to privilege of learning.......enjoy!!

Bro. Vincent c. Jones, sr., bayou city lodge #228, pha
prince hall affiliation, free and accepted masonry, houston, texas
most worshipful prince hall grand lodge of texas

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Brothers always have something in common. Enjoy the forums, I know that I do. It is a wonderful place to get answers from the more experienced bretheren. :what:

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums. You will find many Brothers here from all over the world, literally. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.