My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Site

CTx Mason

Greetings, Brethren!

I'm about to turn in my work for the FC and am really looking forward to this journey. I come from a long line of Masons, following my father, my maternal Grandfather, Great Grandfather, and so on back to England as far as I can trace the family.
I know they were Masons, Templars, Scottish Rite, and (at least my Grandfather) Shriners. I wish to follow in their footsteps, and discover what they knew and lived their lives as.

I know I have plenty of time, and I was wondering which I should do first - York or Scottish Rite. I think both simultaneously would be a bit too much with my job and family. I will look around and go where my heart tells me, but I would like some insight.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Welcome to the Community!!

Take your time on your Masonic journey, there is much to learn and plenty of time to obtain it!

Benton

Premium Member
Welcome tot he community, and enjoy your stay.

I would answer your Rite question, except I'm only a member of the York Rite at present and don't think I'm truly qualified to give an educated response. I have no doubt that others will pop in with advice though. You'll find this community very amicable.

dnewman3

good luck and enjoy

What ive seen and have learned.....the charge teaches you so much.....as well as the esoteric work. Not only about the esoteric work...but living the work as well. This site is so awesome.....the news is pretty awesome as well.