Newly Elected Worshipful Master

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by mrpierce17, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Winter

Winter Premium Member

Its funny because I misspelled it as well when I meant to spell counsel! DYAC.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Warrior1256 likes this.
  2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Exactly!
    My bad!

Ripcord22A likes this.
  3. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Warrior1256 likes this.
  4. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Thanks for this information.

"Canada has Royal Ark Mariner Lodges and many Companions from Michigan go there and join that Lodge." interesting. A Companion here is a member of a Holy Royal Arch Chapter who has been exulted. The Qualifications for becoming a Royal Ark Mariner is not liked to Chapter, but linked to having done and remaining a member of a Mark Lodge. Chapter, Mark and the Mariners each have their own Peak Body.

5. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Thanks Bro JC - what are the other degrees you do in a "Chapter" ? We have two staged, an Advancement and then an Exultation, done on two different nights and Chapters generally meet once every 2 months. To be a Companion of Holy Royal Arch, you must have been Exulted.

6. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Mark Master
    (Virtual) Past Master
    Most Excellent Master

So, while your jurisdiction (and others, as well) have a separate grand body for Mark Lodges and for Royal Arch Chapters, the US has them corralled together.
    And we don’t have breast jewels for Mark and Companion, either.

Bloke likes this.

Share My Freemasonry