My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly entered and so glad I did

scubakeefy

Premium Member
Hi all from England. I was initiated in October and already visited a friends lodge for a first last week. I am so proud and pleased I finally took the decision to become a brother. Id like to find a site like this in uk but so far no joy but this site has many useful forums etc. Be well brothers

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Rob427W

Welcome, Brother!

Only having been a Mason since 15th October this year, it is absolutely, without words, priceless, out of this world, meaningful, beautiful, and on I could go. Sorry for the grammar.

The experiences I have had already leave me speechless.

Enjoy your journey, Brother.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Welcome. Look for Brother Mike Martin here, there is a link to a great UK forum in his signature. (I can't find it on my phone...)

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi all from England. I was initiated in October and already visited a friends lodge for a first last week. I am so proud and pleased I finally took the decision to become a brother. Id like to find a site like this in uk but so far no joy but this site has many useful forums etc. Be well brothers

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

Welcome to the site! We may be implementing a section specific to Freemasonry in the UK in the near future. :)