My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly raised

rcwhited

Welcome Brother, and congrats for being raised, I hope your easterly journey brings you enlightenment forever and then some.

Bro. Ryan Whited, 32°
Brazelton #190 JD, SR-Knox Valley, OES-Marshall

chef1216

IMG_0474.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Keith C

Congratulations and Welcome!

As to that book, I have not read it. I am working my way through a list of books suggested by the PA Academy of Masonic Knowledge for Level One Masonic Scholar certification. Once I get through the books and written evaluations I should have some time to branch out to some other masonic reading. I, like you, would be interested to hear what others may think of that book,

Bloke

Premium Member
Congratulations and Welcome!

As to that book, I have not read it. I am working my way through a list of books suggested by the PA Academy of Masonic Knowledge for Level One Masonic Scholar certification. Once I get through the books and written evaluations I should have some time to branch out to some other masonic reading. I, like you, would be interested to hear what others may think of that book,

The book is being talked about on myfreemasonry here