Officer callout

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Benjamin Baxter, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

Are you an officer for your lodge this ensuing masonic year? Thank you right now for your dedication to the craft. What office are you in, state/country, and lodge name? Do you have any specific plans that your going to try to accomplish for the year?

2. JJones

JJones Moderator Staff Member

Senior Warden, Whitney Masonic Lodge #355 TX

MBC and Benjamin Baxter like this.
  3. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Worshipful Master, Keller Lodge #1084, Keller, TX. Increased fraternal opportunities, get togethers, holiday parties, our first formal festive board, education beyond the standard GL provided topics, and really increasing our ritual presentation.

Benjamin Baxter and dfreybur like this.
  4. Pscyclepath

Pscyclepath Premium Member

Senior Warden this year, if all goes well, I will go to the East in December. Adoniram Lodge #288, Mabelvale, AR. Theme is to get the three bodies meeting at the lodge (BL, OES, and Rainbow) working together better as a team, and restoring balance to the Force. Increased participation in the lodge activities and in our community, better educationa and ritual work. Having more fun together as a brotherhood, and keeping a balanced budget.

MBC likes this.
  5. rpbrown

rpbrown Premium Member

Worshipful Master, George B. Dealey # 1312. Plans to increase membership, get those not as involved to become more involved and have more family outings.

Benjamin Baxter likes this.
  6. David N.

David N. Premium Member

Junior Warden, Seneca 185 AFM. Seneca, SC.

7. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

I started the through the line again. JS this year. Try to have one more social activity each year than the previous year.

8. KSigMason

KSigMason Traveling Templar Site Benefactor

Tyler (station of the Jr. PM in my Lodge), Oriental Lodge #60, Boise, ID.

JustinCC93 and Benjamin Baxter like this.
  9. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

Junior Warden, glen rose no. 525, tx

10. JJones

Hey, I never noticed you were from Idaho. I used to be stationed in Mountain Home.

11. Canadian Paul

Canadian Paul Registered User

I'm Secretary for my second year this time around. I first accepted the office of Secretary about 18 months after I was Initiated (26 years ago!) - the first office I ever held! Talk about a 'steep learning curve'! After two years in that office I was elected Junior Deacon and went 'through the line' to the Chair. IMO my previous experience as Secretary gave me an insight into the workings of the lodge when I was Master that few incoming masters have.

12. BroBook

BroBook Premium Member

Senior deacon & lodge instructor at Excelsior 43 of fl. PHA, I also serve as AP and study group facilitator, for Electra 61, OES.

13. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Our Masonic year doesn't ensue until December

14. NZ-Freemason

NZ-Freemason Registered User

Junior Deacon for Lodge Gisborne No. 233, Gisborne, New Zealand.

15. JustinCC93

JustinCC93 Registered User

Currently, Secretary of Capital City Lodge #93 in Boise, ID. I just completed the requirements to receive my Secondary Master's Certificate and will hopefully receive it from our DDGM before elections. Personal goal - Two lectures to do and I'll be eligible for my Full Master's Certificate.

Update: I, along with the one other Brother from my Lodge, was presented with a Secondary Master's Certificate of Proficiency during our District Communication. Great to have additional names from which to select next year's WM.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  16. Lazza21

Lazza21 Registered User

I was Installed in the chair of Wheatsheaf Lodge No.9445 (UGLE) four days ago on Wednesday 7th October. My ambition this year is to personally initiate my son into this Lodge.

MBC likes this.
  17. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Senior Deacon. If all goes well will be Junior Warden in December.

18. Levelhead

Levelhead Premium Member

If all goes well in dec. JW.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom

19. JJones

As of today I will be serving as the DDGM for Chapter and Council for the upcoming year.

I'm at Whitney 355 now, I really should come by and visit your lodge again sometime.

Txmason32 and Warrior1256 like this.
  20. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Congratulations brother. I have recently finished my initiations into Chapter and Council.

Share My Freemasonry