My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Officer callout

Canadian Paul

I am just finishing up my first year as Secretary of my Lodge for over 20 years and will be Installed again as Secretary tomorrow night at our Installation. Installations in the Scottish lodges here are different, even for Scottish lodges, as the "Installing Team' is the District Grand Master and his District Grand Office-bearers, of which I am one (DG Inner Guard.) However, I shall wear my lodge regalia and someone else will fill in for me with District. Besides the Delegation from District Grand Lodge there will also be one from our sister jurisdiction, the Grand Lodge of Newfoundland and Labrador. With all the different shades of regalia on show, it will be quite the 'colourfull' occasion!

JustinCC93

Currently, Secretary of Capital City Lodge #93 in Boise, ID. I just completed the requirements to receive my Secondary Master's Certificate and will hopefully receive it from our DDGM before elections. Personal goal - Two lectures to do and I'll be eligible for my Full Master's Certificate.

Update: I, along with the one other Brother from my Lodge, was presented with a Secondary Master's Certificate of Proficiency during our District Communication. Great to have additional names from which to select next year's WM.

Update: I was elected to serve as Worshipful Master for 2016. My priority for 2016 is to engage the Lodge in more Masonic Education and to promote more activities around bringing existing Brothers together for more than just conferring of degrees.

Txmason32

SW at Joplin 939
SD at Phoenix 275
In line in Chapter and council and just elected Captain General in my Commandery but the best thing I am in this fraternity is friend and Brother