My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only a few hours to go before my EA ritual

Kangabrother

Premium Member
Congratulations Brother. I still remember my initiation day, the wife asked if I was actually going to Lodge, she said I was all dressed up and so excited she thought I was actually going on a date. :p

Apologies Bro dpk Shah for late comment on your post, but I have just joined this group and saw what you had written. It spoke to my early experience of Lodge as well. My initiation day was one of hightened anticipation, and I’m pleased to say that has not diminished. Thank you for bringing that memory back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Brother H

Congratulations again and again,

And welcome to continuous unforgettable experiences...

Just a small hint that you might already heard: DO NOT, seriously, DO NOT check the internet in advance for upcoming degrees. Do not burn your food with high fire; instead, follow your mentors' advices and make sure to read carefully the material that you will receive from your Lodge.
Till now, I keep re-reading the EA material and I keep receiving loads and loads of questions and informations.

Congrats again, let us know to which Lodge you belong too. (We had EA degrees at a Sister Lodge, not sure if you were in!)

Fraternally,

dpk Shah

Premium Member
Just a small hint that you might already heard: DO NOT, seriously, DO NOT check the internet in advance for upcoming degrees. Do not burn your food with high fire; instead, follow your mentors' advices and make sure to read carefully the material that you will receive from your Lodge.

100% agree, I was told by everyone not to get online and I am glad I did not.