Organization of Triangles, Inc-New York

Discussion in 'Rainbow for Girls' started by CLewey44, Jan 10, 2017.

1. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Anyone from NY here that knows much about the girls group Organization of Triangles, Inc? I had a few questions.

TriangleGirl likes this.
  2. TriangleGirl

TriangleGirl Registered User

Hello! I am an Alumni Majority Triangle girl. If you're still around to read this message, I would be happy to help you in anyway that I can.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Bloke likes this.
  3. Matt L

Matt L Site Benefactor

My sister graduated from High School in 1970. She was a member of a chapter in Huntington Long Island. The only thing I know is she enjoyed it and it was based on the Eastern Star.

CLewey44 likes this.
  4. TriangleGirl

That would be Truth Triangle. They are still going strong! If your sister isn't already familiar, there is a Triangle Alumni facebook page. She can get in touch with people from her Triangle days and even the current Junior Deputy (adult supervisor of the chapter) of Truth.

5. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Thank you for the reply. I have a daughter over the age of 10 that I thought maybe would enjoy it. She's always interested in Freemasonry so I figured this would be pretty interesting to her. We live in Rochester area, near the Pittsford Triangle, but I've contacted them multiple times and they responded about 6 months later stating their leadership had changed or something along those lines. I replied back stating interest and never heard anything again. They may have closed or are on the brink of closing.

6. TriangleGirl

Sorry for taking a little while to respond. I spoke to someone about that chapter that would be in your area, Fidelity. I was told it is going through a transitional time. I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep reaching out to them, I'm sure they would love to have your daughter as part of their chapter. There is a facebook page for Triangle, https://www.facebook.com/OOTNY/. If you make a post inquiring about the Triangle in your area, someone will definitely get back to you.

There are other Triangle's in that area but I'm not familiar with upstate geography so I really don't know how far away they are from you. Here is a list of chapters and where they are located if you (or anybody else in NY) are interested in checking them out.

https://ootny.org/get-involved/find-a-triangle/

CLewey44 likes this.
  7. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

That is quite alright and thank you very, very much for the information. This is very useful. I hope they aren't closing that Chapter in Pittsford.

Share My Freemasonry