My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passed EA proficiency

Tat2Guy

Just got home from lodge, where I passed my EA proficiency. It was nerve-wracking, I stumbled a few times, but got through it with just a couple mistakes. One of our elder members said he wished everybody took their studies that seriously, so that made me feel good. I'm glad to get past that part and can't wait until I get to be an FC.

Bright Hope Lodge #557 F. & A.M.
Initiated 8-13-13

PHA KD#50

Congratulations, I remember my F.C. Degree it was truly amazing. Pay attention and focus on your studies like you did for you E.A. And you will be fine. Once again congratulations /G\

My Freemasonry HD

Tat2Guy

Thanks! Just got the call that I'll be passed to FC next week. I can't wait!

Initiated 8-13-13

Tat2Guy

I am happy to say I was passed to the degree of Fellowcraft on Tuesday night. Another Brother and I went through together, so it made for a long evening but it was awesome. I can't wait to meet with my mentor and get to work :)

Initiated 8-13-13
Passed 10-08-13

Last edited:

Drew1971

Premium Member
I'm currently working on my EA proficiency with a mentor and another EA and we have made it to the door. That's how our mentor put it.

F&AM#534

Congrats bro. I remember i was the same way but once you get right its ok.. i love every minute of it keys lodge #534

Sent from my XT897 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

F&AM#534

I agree with brother bennylee fellow-craft was my favorite degree as well

Sent from my XT897 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

amhdive

FC was my favorite as well. I was lucky enough to get the history during my EA and MM as well and really enjoyed both.

My Freemasonry HD