Passed my MM proficiency last night!

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Classical, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Put it in your signature line then and while your intent and enthusiasm might be good, you're often way off the mark with ideas and language Freemasons will not correct you on but, at best, simply tolerate in silence. Sorry Ressam, but your trying to participate in conversations you do not and cannot understand and where the participants, including me, will not help you understand because you've profane.

Sorry to see this celebratory thread derailed but i am sure our new MM can see why.

alterian, Chaz and mrpierce17 like this.
  2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

We can make up a club of Brothers who do that. Must resist clicking to see ignored content ... Argh. ;^)

Classical likes this.
  3. mrpierce17

mrpierce17 KOP Council director / Lodge instructor Premium Member

I would suggest you stick to whatever books you can find and Google this is a place for those who are Mason's and those who wish to join the fraternity , I see no harm in asking questions or just gazing through the discussions but you are just flat out wrong to try to give advice on these discussions all you should be doing is looking listening and observing, leave the answering questions that pertain to masonry to the well informed brethren

4. appzdude

appzdude Registered User

Researching from the outside is eavesdropping. What are your reservations to researching from within?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

5. Classical

Classical Premium Member

Thanks my brothers for the congrats and the advice! I will take it all to heart.

When the lodge secretary handed me my GLOT card that said Master Mason, I'll admit I swooned a bit.... What a great feeling! :)

6. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Agreed. I don't know if this guy is as naive as he tries to seem or is simply trying to be an irritant.

Ripcord22A likes this.
  7. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Congrats, Brother Classical!

Classical likes this.
  8. The Traveler

The Traveler Registered User

Congratulations Brother!

9. Michael Schiavello

Michael Schiavello Registered User

My suggestion is read as many books on Freemasonry as you can but also WATCH your lodge at work and visit other lodges, engross yourself in it as much as possible, and study your ritual book. Even if you don't want to be an officer in the line, the ritual is the heart of Masonry and has so many important life lessons and answers to so many questions in it. Study the lectures, charges, obligations, etc.

Bloke likes this.

Share My Freemasonry