My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Past Life or Next life ?

Soheil

hi there

I want to share my experience and story about weird past life that I found about myself.

from the age of 5 I always feel I was been in England before and I am a natural born a musician , composer,

when I was a kid I always when I was watching rowan Atkinson comedies and when I see cities in series or movies in England I was feeling I belong there I recognize that is England , in the mean time I was not born in England I born in some other place, last year ifound an pastlife website that tell your past life by your birthdate,
and I found out I was an English compser called : micheal tippet, a british composer,

the funny fact is we 2 are both born in January , he died 2 days before I born,

when I see him I was totally shocked , and show his pics to my mom , my mom said he is like your childhood,

any way is this all random ??

what masonic texts tell about whole life and past life or next life or whatever it called ?

thanks for your time

Last edited:

jermy Bell

When I was in 4th grade, we went on a field trip to the museum where there was a dark ages exhibit, you know armour, swords , etc. From England, Scotland, and parts of Europe .
In the center of the next room was a upright glass case with a crossbow with an Ivory handle with carvings. (I am 47 years old and still remember it like I seen it yesterday) I felt as though I knew this crossbow personally. But never seen it before in my life, nor had I any interest in these weapons before. I kinda dismissed it. Years later I seen the movie highlander, which was shot on location. When they showed the highlands, I felt a overwhelming sense of being home sick. Again before this I had no interest in Scotland or the highlands. A few years ago a friend of mine went to Scotland for their honeymoon, and brought back pictures from the off beaten path, and ruins that you gotta hike a distance to see. And I felt that I recognized most of the places. I'll never be able to travel to Scotland in person to see if my feelings would be just as strong. But always found it errie.

Soheil

thanks for all asnwers,,
I also want to know why rebirth in middle east ? isn't a worst place to born ?