My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace and Prayer

TonyT2020

Message to my Craft on 4 OCT 2020:

He gives us peace because we trust Him no matter what. We must remember to let go and let God.
Are you at peace tonight?

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, I ask that you bless the Craft of Benjamin F. Luke #127 and our families during these trying times.
Remember the family of the 77 Brothers and Sisters that our Grand Lodge have loss to the Lodge Eternal.
You are the divine physician, I ask that you heal all of our brothers and family members experiencing life's hard times and tribulations.
Remember the health care and medical professional who serve the ill. Guide and bless them as they do your will.
God, grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

May we continue to dwell together in unity through our fellowship and prayers to the Great Architect of the Universe. Amen.