My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHA Lodge in Washington State

TonyT2020

Greetings and Salutations Brothers,
I am a member of a lodge in the Netherlands, non-military, and reside in Germany with the military.

I will leave next year headed to Washington State, Parkland- Spanaway- Hillhurst area. I am looking to see what lodges are there, military and non-military that I might can demit to upon arrival to remain active?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Have a blessed day.

Elexir

Greetings and Salutations Brothers,
I am a member of a lodge in the Netherlands, non-military, and reside in Germany with the military.

I will leave next year headed to Washington State, Parkland- Spanaway- Hillhurst area. I am looking to see what lodges are there, military and non-military that I might can demit to upon arrival to remain active?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Have a blessed day.

First see what GLs recognises yours (unless you really want to start over) and go from there

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
If you are not going to be in WA permanently, I would recommend you remain a member of your current lodge. GL WA is in amity with PHA WA and PHA Maryland.
You could go on FB to the Masons and Members of OES of the United States (I think I that right) and ask there.

acjohnson53

in the Seattle area there are a coupla
Prince Hall Lodges there, they might have a Prince Hall Lodge near Ft Lewis area as well...I met a coupla of Brothers in my travels to Seattle, but never attended any communications there, but they extended their hands out to me while I was there very Humble Brothers...

TonyT2020

If you are not going to be in WA permanently, I would recommend you remain a member of your current lodge. GL WA is in amity with PHA WA and PHA Maryland.
You could go on FB to the Masons and Members of OES of the United States (I think I that right) and ask there.
Thank you very much for this very informative reply sir.