My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pha masons in houson

Bawntx74

I know of 2 brother's that live in the Houston area. I can give them the message. Bro Byron Upton and Bro Jramail Tyler (Maple Leaf)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

bupton52

Premium Member
Brothers, I have a fellow who is extremely interested in being considered a candidate for the mysteries of Freemasonry. I live in New Orleans and he lives in Houston. He's a good hard working young man. If you would please meet and greet this young man as he would do great work for the order. His name is: Devon Hackle <<phone number removed -mod (PM author for #)>>. Please respond to this thread before contacting him. Thanks in advance.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

I will give him a call. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

crono782

Premium Member
Moderator Note: I removed the phone number from the original post. Please PM the author if you wish to obtain the phone number. Thanks!

Blaster

I am a Past Master of Bayou City # 228 in Houston. PM me if anyone else needs info about PHA in Houston.

Last edited: