My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

MikeMay

Premium Member
You mean Pirates of the Caribbean 4?

I saw it with my wife and kids. It was okay, but I would agree, wait until it hits dvd/blueray.

MikeMay

Premium Member
I enjoyed it too...I thought the ending would be a bit different, seems like they left it open for PotC 5.

Geeksgalore

, typical Hollywood, stick to what's safe, nothing been released original in a long time. I found the plot to be boring and the filming was very dark and story jumped all over the place.

Beathard

Premium Member
Probably the reason I liked was the fact I did not expect an earth shattering new concept. The reason you go to a 3rd or 4th sequel is for more of the same. Why more of the same? Because you liked the previous ones. Seems strange to go to a sequel of a sequel of a sequel and complain about it being mor if the same. Oh, and go to the matinee so it is cheaper.

John Schnitz

Premium Member
Its a good chance for me to check them out in the movies. My wife works there we get to view them for free. My kids enjoyed it twice. It was ok.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
It was okay, but I would agree, wait until it hits dvd/blueray.

Dang it! I was really hoping that it was going to be really good...lol I was all excited, but I will save myself the disappointment and just wait for it to come out on disc...lol Thanks, ya'll :)

MikeMay

Premium Member
Dang it! I was really hoping that it was going to be really good...lol I was all excited, but I will save myself the disappointment and just wait for it to come out on disc...lol Thanks, ya'll :)

Go see it...if you're pumped to see it, then go! There is plenty of humor in it, and the mermaids are hot! They're just not in it long enough..... ;-)

Ashlar

Go see it...if you're pumped to see it, then go! There is plenty of humor in it, and the mermaids are hot! They're just not in it long enough..... ;-)

Agreed , do not let someone's opinion sway you , go see it . I rather enjoyed "On Stranger Tides" , it had it's moments .

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member

Yea, I guess I could go and try to check it out. I forgot about the humor that I really liked from the previous movies. And mermaids??? That is the selling point for me...lol JK