PM Apron

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by jwardl, Dec 24, 2014.

1. jwardl

jwardl Registered User

Does anyone here make their own aprons? I'm interested in something that fits Texas size requirements, but is truly one-of-a-kind.

2. MasterBulldawg

MasterBulldawg Registered User

Try brotherhoodaprons.com

3. Pscyclepath

Pscyclepath Premium Member

Also look at The Craftsman's Apron...

4. MasterBulldawg

MasterBulldawg Registered User

Craftsman's apron are expensive. ..Brotherhood is more affordable and does Texas size aprons...they made my PM apron as seen in my profile pic.

5. vangoedenaam

vangoedenaam Premium Member

Juan sepulveda makes custom aprons too

6. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

You can't beat brotherhoods aprons or service. A true classy company......

7. Pscyclepath

Pscyclepath Premium Member

I have one of Brotherhood's rounded aprons that was the first thing I bought for myself when I became a MM. It is truly a fine piece, and stands out ;-)

Brother Craddock was one of the men who inspired me to join Masonry way back a few years ago before he went full-time with the Apron, so those are a little special to me, too. I have a little while to wait before I can have a PM apron, but will likely go see what Marse Pat can put together for me when that time does come.

8. jwardl

jwardl Registered User

Love the round ones, but I don't think they'd fly here in TX. I've never seen a brother wearing one, and they're certainly not regulation.
    PM's have historically been given alot of latitude when it comes to their aprons, but there is discussion about cracking down on them so I want to go with regulation to be on the safe side -- at least size-wise.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015

Share My Freemasonry