My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Transfer to Spring Texas.

ARizo1011

Premium Member
Awaiting to be accepted as a member into Lodge #344 in Florida Then hopefully a transfer to Texas. I have About 8 acres in Arcadia,FL with cattle But my wife and I decided to expand to Texas! Being as she had some family in Texas they talked us into it XD. Plus when we took a week to view some properties in Spring Texas for us it was very affordable compared to houses in Florida. Extremely excited, soon as I get accepted as a member I would like to ask for a transfer. I had petitioned roughly around April 8th and I was going to wait to become a Master Mason then reunite with my wife and beautiful daughter but I've decided I'm going to get a transfer!

Freemasonry

ARizo1011

Premium Member
Just received a phone call that the brothers will be voting on me the 13th! What to expect? Normally the 13th I would have been going to have dinner and get to know the brothers much better. But brother Bill says they will be voting on me on the 13th.. Will we still have dinner? I always dress in a suite just because I look much more presentable..

Freemasonry

widows son

Premium Member
There's always a meal after a meeting. But yes wear a suit, and just be yourself, and act natural. If your nervous, just remember every mason in that room has gone through everything you will be going through. Good luck :)