My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for a "fallen" Brother

Number4

Brethren, in your devotions to deity, please mention Wor. George Vest, who fell out of a pear tree two weeks ago when the step ladder went from under him. He is 79 years old and managed to land in a thorny rose bush, cracking a heel and damaging three vertebrae in his lower back. MRI also discovered a shadow on his lung which he says may be related to a preexisting condition (George was a US Navy Submariner) or as he put it "a new surprise". He's in a world of pain ATM but hopes to be back in Lodge and Chapter when the current insanity ends.

Bloke

Premium Member
I shall do so.

And I am always telling people, ladders are dangerous things. I can't tell you how many tradespeople I know who have come off one to break heels and worse. They cause so many injuries, be super careful when you're on a ladder Brethren and if you're of an age where you will not bounce like you used to (and by that I mean over 40).