My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince Hall

bupton52

Premium Member
Seen this... used this to make c

Seen this and used it to make contact multiple times with multiple lodges... was told we will have someone contact you...

Left multiple messages for the secretary for the GL of Texas hopefully that helps point me in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I've heard many people hit with the "we will have someone contact you" thing. Continue to reach out. Find out when the lodges meet. Stop by an hour early. I've always been able to get in touch with someone at the GLoTX and there are certainly many brothers in here who can point you to some good lodges over there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Alfred Taylor

Unfortunately, I've heard many people hit with the "we will have someone contact you" thing. Continue to reach out. Find out when the lodges meet. Stop by an hour early. I've always been able to get in touch with someone at the GLoTX and there are certainly many brothers in here who can point you to some good lodges over there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

some of that information on that website isn't 100% up to date as I have found out. But that was my next step to try and stop by when the lodge meets but being that the nearest lodge to me is almost 30 min away I didn't want to just show up without at least confirming the meeting information first if that makes sense?

Also with all this talk I've heard of interviews/examinations I wanted to make sure I was adequately prepared because although I do have a current dues card I've learned recently that is only half the battle whereas I was taught as long as I had a valid dues card I would have nothing to worry about.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I do have a current dues card I've learned recently that is only half the battle whereas I was taught as long as I had a valid dues card I would have nothing to worry about.
You will be fine, Ive sat in lodge in 4 jurisdicitons, will be 6 by the end of may- and every one takes the visititor in to the preparation room,, has them give the modes of recognition, 5 POF and subword, then administers "obligation" that is Read by the examiner and the repeated by the visitor and BAM, come on in Brother!

PM. Lewis

Premium Member
When I move out there later this year I'll be looking for PH Lodges to visit and fellowship with as well. Looking forward to it!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
You will be fine, Ive sat in lodge in 4 jurisdicitons, will be 6 by the end of may- and every one takes the visititor in to the preparation room,, has them give the modes of recognition, 5 POF and subword, then administers "obligation" that is Read by the examiner and the repeated by the visitor and BAM, come on in Brother!
Agreed! Plus a current dues card goes a long way.