My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problematic Videos of WCRMGL

ChicagolandMason

Apologies if this is not the right forum to discuss the issue (if so please let me know the right spot) but I am very concerned about an issue that just came to my attention. I attended the WCRMGL conference in San Francisco last month and have now found videos online that have shown me and some others in a bad light.

(FYI--this is not me)

I noticed protesters outside the conference and an obnoxious gentleman with several cameras asking questions. I refused to answer any questions but now I saw a video that makes it look like I am supporting the nonsense in Georgia banning gays. I own a small business in the Chicago area and I am worried these clips of me are going to spread--I don't want to be accused of being anti-gay or worse anti-black in this climate. Any advice?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Apologies if this is not the right forum to discuss the issue (if so please let me know the right spot) but I am very concerned about an issue that just came to my attention. I attended the WCRMGL conference in San Francisco last month and have now found videos online that have shown me and some others in a bad light.

(FYI--this is not me)

I noticed protesters outside the conference and an obnoxious gentleman with several cameras asking questions. I refused to answer any questions but now I saw a video that makes it look like I am supporting the nonsense in Georgia banning gays. I own a small business in the Chicago area and I am worried these clips of me are going to spread--I don't want to be accused of being anti-gay or worse anti-black in this climate. Any advice?
Forgive me for being suspicious, but this is your first post, your wording sounds contradictory and you should already know that anyone can accuse anyone else of just about anything.

Perhaps sharing who you are might be a good start.