My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposals (formal)

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Brother this is one I just completed, and sent in I hope this helps.

You MUST be a Member of Grand Lodge (A Past Master)
================================================

RESOLUTION TO AMEND FORM 23-a, ARTICLE III, MEMBERSHIP OF
THE CONSTITUTION AND LAWS OF THE GRAND LODGE OF TEXAS

TO: R W Tommy D. Guest Grand Secretary
P.O. Box 446
Waco, TX. 76703

ID No:
Address
H: Phone
C: Phone
e-mail:

Article III – MEMBERSHIP, Section A now reads: All Worshipful Masters, Wardens and Secretaries of Lodges in the _________ Masonic District shall by virtue of their respective offices be regular members of this Association. This Association may, at its option, include Junior Past Masters as regular members.

Where as the attendance of most all Master, Wardens, and Secretary Associations is declining and Past Masters and Past Presidents are in regular attendance I submit the following change to Form 23-a, Article III, Membership, Section A.

Section A - All Worshipful Masters, Wardens and Secretaries of Lodges in the _________ Masonic District shall by virtue of their respective offices be regular members of this Association. This Association may, at its option, include Junior Past Masters and Past Presidents as regular members.
(Bold to be added)
Page 262a

Name:
Lodge: