My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quality Beers?

TCShelton

Founding Member
Premium Member
I'm what some would call a beer snob, and I'm guessing that there are a few more of you out there as well. What do y'all prefer?

Nate Riley

Premium Member
Snobby beers for me - Blue Moon, Shiner, Killians

I have also been drinking some Land Shark here in the last couple of years. I wouldn't call it snobby, but it ain't real cheap either.

R

RJS

I likes me some Hoegaarden, Erdinger, Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier, and Blue Moon. There is also a place here in town called BJ's that makes their own Hefe. It is so GOOOOODDDD!!! Oh Man!

T

Taurus27

Whilst I was in the States.......I tried Millers and Budweiser......not a bad drop.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Two Things:

I personally never met a beer that I did not like. Correction, Blue Moon is the Only beer that I have tried that I did not like. I drank one, and poured 5.5 of them down the sink.

Secondly, I want every Brother here that is a Home Brewer to know that I find myself an expert in beers, more especially home brews. I volunteer my services as a Product Tester FREE of charge, and will even pay shipping!

Thought that you should know ;)

Nate Riley

Premium Member
Two Things:

I personally never met a beer that I did not like. Correction, Blue Moon is the Only beer that I have tried that I did not like. I drank one, and poured 5.5 of them down the sink.

Secondly, I want every Brother here that is a Home Brewer to know that I find myself an expert in beers, more especially home brews. I volunteer my services as a Product Tester FREE of charge, and will even pay shipping!

Thought that you should know ;)

I will have to keep that in mind. A buddy gave me a brewing kit as a gift. I have not used it yet, but I got it out the other day. Maybe I will start one!

Do you brew your own? If so, I may need some advice.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
colt_45.jpg

david918

Premium Member
I'm sure you youngsters can't remember the great beer from my college days in the early 70's Texas Pride sold for about 59 cents a 6pk.Worth every penny;)