My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Query re past member

Andy144

Hi, I am the Secretary of St Luke's Lodge No. 144 (United Grand Lodge of England) which was consecrated in 1765. We have a candidate whose grandfather was a member of Peglerae Lodge. He would like to make contact with the Secretary of Peglerae Lodge. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind and fraternal regards, Andy

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Hi, I am the Secretary of St Luke's Lodge No. 144 (United Grand Lodge of England) which was consecrated in 1765. We have a candidate whose grandfather was a member of Peglerae Lodge. He would like to make contact with the Secretary of Peglerae Lodge. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind and fraternal regards, Andy

Hopefully someone will be in contact with you soon.

Andy144

Hi Bro. Stewart,

I still haven't had a reply from anyone, do you know how I might get a response please?

Kind and fraternal regards,

Andy

kolobe

Good Day Brethren. My name is Herman Smit and i am the secretary of Lodge Peglerae No. 1749 s.c. in Rustenburg South Africa. This post was picked up by one off the brethren in our lodge. Bro. Andy made contact with me via email already. If there is anything i can do from my side i will be happy to assist in any way i can.

Fraternal Regards
Herman