My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R:.W:. P:.G:.M:. Orville L. O'Neill

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
I don't know any of the details or circumstances, but several reputable sources have informed me that Brother O'Neill suffered a heart attack sometime within the last few days. I don't know anything about his current condition or status, but I am absolutely certain he can use our prayers and support at the present.

Please join me in sending prayers for healing and recovery for our most recent P:.G:.M:.

dpteskeys

He did have stints put in last week I believe. I don't think he had a heart attack. At least as of yesterday

jwhoff

Premium Member
The past GM is and has been in my prayers. He is a good man and I'm better for having been in his presence.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
He did have stints put in last week I believe. I don't think he had a heart attack. At least as of yesterday

Given the way the rumor mill works, it is very possible that a well intentioned game of telephone turned this into a report of a heart attack by the time I received the news.

Sounds like he could use some prayer though, either way, so I'll leave this up.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
I spoke to MW Carnes yesterday, and he said RW O'Neill is recovering and doing much better. He also confirmed that he only had stints put in, and did not have a heart attack as previously incorrectly reported by me.

Bro. Bennett

Premium Member
Stents are still pretty scary to most, but, they are great in these days and times of extending the life of those that have issues with blockages. God bless RW O'Neill and give him strength to get better so he can continue his work for our Fraternity and the GAOTU...