My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rainbow girls

Coupe

Is there any rainbow girl in either San Antonio or Austin . My little girl is seven now but I'd like to get her in I think she'd enjoy it she love help people out

mikers57

My mother-in-law can help she is the mother advisor for New Braunfels tx Private message me if you need more info

[edited by moderator]

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Last edited by a moderator:

Karen MM

Go to TXiorg.org to look up the site. I know both cities have active assemblies.

Rainbow is for girls 11-20. BUT, Pledge is a group for girls ages 7-10 (when they can bridge into Rainbow). You can find Pledge Groups from the same link.

I hope this helps!

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Go to TXiorg.org to look up the site. I know both cities have active assemblies.

Rainbow is for girls 11-20. BUT, Pledge is a group for girls ages 7-10 (when they can bridge into Rainbow). You can find Pledge Groups from the same link.

I hope this helps!
Great to know that there is a place for girls as young as 7.

Chris Green

If anyone needs additional information my daughter is Grand Service for Rainbow in Texas. We travel all over Texas with her visiting different assemblies.