My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Received my Royal Arch Degree

Tpower31

Premium Member
On Saturday June 2nd. I along with one Brother from my mother lodge and a brother from another lodge. Had conferred upon us the Royal Arch Masons degree. I feel like this was such an amazing degree and had such great meaning to me. Of the degrees I have done so far this is by far my favourite of all of them with regards to the content and meaning. It was a lot to take in and appreciate but it was very much worth the time that it took to go through this degree. I am so happy that I was able to reach this degree

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
On Saturday June 2nd. I along with one Brother from my mother lodge and a brother from another lodge. Had conferred upon us the Royal Arch Masons degree. I feel like this was such an amazing degree and had such great meaning to me. Of the degrees I have done so far this is by far my favourite of all of them with regards to the content and meaning. It was a lot to take in and appreciate but it was very much worth the time that it took to go through this degree. I am so happy that I was able to reach this degree

Congratulations Companion!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor

I just received this same honor myself last month. It was a wonderfully symbolic degree.

Sent from my SM-N950U using My Freemasonry mobile app
Congratulations to both of you Companions!