My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recon fumbled, LOL

THemenway

DUDE! Swamp Donkeys still undefeated!?!?!?
Recon, you are killing me, one point, just one point!! Your kicker had a Bye week.
Oh well, I'll hopefully be alone in 2nd place after tomorrow night. Go KC!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Yea, I saw that. Kinda got me pretty disgruntled. I only had three RB's that weren't on bye. We see how Mendenhall did, but doggone Hillis and Tolbert were injured and it wasn't sure if they were going to make it in this week. So, I just picked whichever I thought had a better chance of making the game. Well, neither of them did. I had thought about dropping my kicker for one that was playing this week, but I figured that I wasn't going to come close to winning the matchup and didn't want to lose that kicker. So I just hoped Hillis was going to play and was just going for building more points.

Yea, I for sure messed that all up...lol Just one more dang point and I would have been the first defeat he had..lol This sucks haha By the way, I got Hillis, Tolbert, Starks, Bowe, and Austin all up for trading. Let me know if you see a deal you want to work out for someone..lol

THemenway

Haha, Dang near my whole team was on Bye. Luckily, I realized late Saturday and did some VERY last minute pick ups. Now I'm just hoping P.Rivers has a crappy game tonight so I can keep that #2 spot.

I don't always root for other teams, But when I do, They're playing Swamp Donkeys.
Stay thirsty my friend!

owls84

Premium Member
Yeah yeah. I came, I saw, I conquered. Last week I don't know what happened with my ESPN. I changed everyone submitted my changes and checked it on Sunday no one changed. I had like 4 players out. I was mad to say the least. I will mark that loss up as the Coach choking but my Yahoo! is doing pretty good. Jackson and Buffalo's D saved my life. Not to mention Eli stepping it up late to cover my bye week Aaron Rogers. This was my scheduled vulnerable week so too tough for you guys. As I stated on draft day, better luck next season.