My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Representing the Craft

Do you think representing the craft as if it were a college frat has a negative or positive impact?

• Total voters

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Maybe you should do some research first. Might learn something. Do PHA grand masters sit in on some of the webcasts of the pages you claim anyone can make up?
They may at their own will and pleasure to set the record on an issue you act as if these podcasts are tiled a non Mason could sit in on one so your point I'm not disagreeing the phrase isn't used but it's not official by any means as far as researching goes maybe you should have did your research before you stated it had been " coined an official term to identify GL of state

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
They may at their own will and pleasure to set the record on an issue you act as if these podcasts are tiled a non Mason could sit in on one so your point I'm not disagreeing the phrase isn't used but it's not official by any means as far as researching goes maybe you should have did your research before you stated it had been " coined an official term to identify GL of state

Apparently, you are confused. I never said that. I quoted someone who said that.

mrpierce17

Premium Member
I will be off on this subject we seem to be going round and around and quite frankly I'm getting dizzy have a good night brother time for me to eat

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Doesn't really explain a whole lot
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1462068695.472698.jpg
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1462068708.936645.jpg

mrpierce17

Premium Member
http://www.thephylaxis.org/walkes/

If you would read that page, you would see that Ralph McNeal is or was the President of the Commission of Bogus Masonic Practices.

If he says something, I tend to give him the benefit of a doubt.

Still want curry chicken?
I know exactly who he is I'm a member of the phylaxis society and I say again there is nothing official about that phrase just something a brother came up with and people ran with it ... got a little curry left about to have a plate now ,if you where in FL I surely would invite you over brother

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
I know exactly who he is I'm a member of the phylaxis society and I say again there is nothing official about that phrase just something a brother came up with and people ran with it ... got a little curry left about to have a plate now ,if you where in FL I surely would invite you over brother

I never said there was anything official about it. Just repeated what was said on Facebook about it.