My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request to join Free Mason in Malaysia

lyechin2002

Hi Guys,

Thanks for Accepting me as member here.

I am From Malaysia - Penang and I would like to Join the Mason Team In Malaysia - Penang and i sent an email to Malaysia because this is what i found in my research online, most of the guys indicate to the same things which is sending an email to Malaysia team , i sent it before 1 month asking for Malaysia Location But with no reply till this moment.

Can you please help me guys ?

Bloke

Premium Member
Hi Guys,

Thanks for Accepting me as member here.

I am From Malaysia - Penang and I would like to Join the Mason Team In Malaysia - Penang and i sent an email to Malaysia because this is what i found in my research online, most of the guys indicate to the same things which is sending an email to Malaysia team , i sent it before 1 month asking for Malaysia Location But with no reply till this moment.

Can you please help me guys ?
It might be tricky there. There have been anti-masonic demonstrations in Malaysia. My advice is keep trying, but also suggest when you write, you tell them a bit about yourself and why you want to become a Freemason. Such emails are often handled by volunteers and they can be lax or just busy balancing other demands in life like family and work.