Rosicrucian PDFs or Articles?

Discussion in 'The Scottish Rite' started by Michaelstedman81, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Does anyone have, or know where I can find some PDFs that I can download about the Rosicrucians? I have both the manifestos from 1615, or whatever year it was, and I also have the one that Manly P. Hall wrote (I forget the name of it). But looking for others.

I can download them from a site or can accept them via email. Also, if you know of any books in print that you could recommend, I would appreciate it a lot.

(My apologies for posting this in this section, but didn't know where the best place to put it would be)

2. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

I bought a book at HPB that is called "The Rosicrucian Christian Lectures". I haven't had time to do more than skim it, but it looks promising.

My Freemasonry HD

3. Michaelstedman81

Michaelstedman81 Premium Member

Nice. Where did you pick it up at?

4. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Found it at half price books

My Freemasonry HD

5. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

Some texts you might enjoy here. I also really like McIntosh's book, which is on this list.
    And, of course, no hermetic library is complete without The Kybalion.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  6. legorix

legorix Registered User

Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins by Manly p. Hall is a good book to read. It is interesting to see how both orders have progressed and the principles and motivators that they shared.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

7. legorix

legorix Registered User

The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosencreutz is a journey of personal alchemy which is timeless and transformational. I think you might enjoy it. Peace and harmony bro.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using My Freemasonry HD mobile app

Share My Freemasonry