My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Arch

vangoedenaam

Premium Member
Last saturday i became a member of the Royal Arch Chapter near me, in The Netherlands. Here it is called Heilig Koninklijk Gewelf.

I must say im impressed. It was magnificent and intense. And it, as expected, raised quite a few more questions than that it answered. I guess the search is on.

In terms if the search being on, i have a few books to read already, including the ritual book, but pointers towards additional resources are very welcome. So much to learn!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I really like the Royal Arch. Right now I am studying the part of Captain of the Host as I will be assuming this position in July.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I assume CoH here in September.
Cool and congratulations! I already have the speaking part down well but you know how that goes. I can repeat it forwards, backwards and sideways in my living room but the first time that I have to do it for real I'll need a couple of dozen prompts, lol.