My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad day in Free Masonry

acjohnson53

I am sadden by the loss of our lost of our Worshipful Master Charles Turner III. On August 3rd, 2016 in Sacramento, Ca. WM of Philomathean Lodge #2, My prayers and condolences goes out to his Family and Brothers of the Lodge...

Bloke

Premium Member
I am sadden by the loss of our lost of our Worshipful Master Charles Turner III. On August 3rd, 2016 in Sacramento, Ca. WM of Philomathean Lodge #2, My prayers and condolences goes out to his Family and Brothers of the Lodge...
My condolences and prayers

acjohnson53

The Services for Past Master Charles H. Turner III will be on Tuesday the Shriners Memorial Service, and on Wednesday Opening of Occassional Lodge. thanks everyone...

fawad ali

My condolence to his family and brothers who knows him