Samsung Galaxy Note 4 $550.00

Discussion in 'The Marketplace' started by Blake Bowden, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

FullSizeRender 6.jpg FullSizeRender 5.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 4.jpg IMG_0167.JPG

Up for sale is a contract-free Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Black). This model will work on Verizon, T-Mobile and AT&T (possibly Sprint as well). The phone is in absolute perfect condition as it's been in a case along with a Glass Screen Protector since day one.

There are no dents, scratches, scuffs or any other blemishes anywhere on the device. Like new!

Why sell? When the Note 4 was released a couple of weeks ago there were no white models available until the 31st so I purchased this one. Fortunately my white Note 4 was delivered on the 31st so I no longer need this one.

Comes in original packaging with all accessories.

The deal won't last long! Save yourself $$$$$$$

***PAYPAL***
    ***WILLING TO TRADE FOR A NEW/LIKE NEW MOTO X 2014 + $100 ***

Interact with an immersive Quad HD Super AMOLED display
    Experience Samsung's most brilliant smartphone display yet. The Quad HD Super AMOLED screen delivers richer colors and deeper shadows, making your entertainment look better than ever on the big, bold, 5.7-inch display.

Put pen to virtual paper
    The S Pen is designed for every day, helping you accomplish more. Its smooth, instinctive interaction feels like pen on paper. Writing isn't just legible--it's usable. With full-touch capability and mouse-like functionality, you can finally put paper away.

Capture selfies that stand out
    Take impressive selfies with the class-leading 3.7-megapixel front-facing camera that features a 120-degree pan to fit more friends in the picture. Capture moments on the clear 16-megapixel rear camera and use advanced editing features. Say goodbye to blurry pictures and shaky videos with optical image stabilization.

Maximize battery life and recharge quickly
    The Ultra Power Saving Mode turns your display to black and white and shuts off nonessential apps,allowing even a 10 percent charge to last up to 24 hours. Spend less time plugged in and waiting when you need a charge. The Galaxy Note 4 charges up to 50 percent in about 30 minutes.

Multitask with two windows
    Multi Window™ lets you complete multiple tasks on one screen. Use Dual View to open two apps at the same time*, so you can drag and drop an address from an email into a map app and search without cutting and pasting. Open apps in full, split or pop-up windows, and easily change the size and positioning with an intuitive swipe.

Specifications

XLTE READY

STANDBY TIME** 212 hrs.

USAGE TIME** 31.4 hrs.

CAMERA 16MP

WIDTH 3.09 in.

WEIGHT 6.21 oz.

HEIGHT 6.04 in.

SCREEN 5.7" Quad HD Super AMOLED®, (2560x1440), 518ppi

BATTERY 3220 mAh

OPERATING SYSTEM Android 4.4, KitKat® with Touchwiz

NETWORK Network: LTE Band 13/4 (700/1700 MHz), CDMA/1xEVDO Rev. A (800/1900 MHz); Global Network: EDGE/GSM show contact info 1900), HSPA/UMTS show contact info 2100)

SAR 0.88 W/kg Body: 1.40 W/kg

HEARING AID COMPATIBILITY M4/T3

2. pointwithinacircle2

pointwithinacircle2 Rapscallion Premium Member

So, like, my flip phone isn't cool anymore? Darn It!

Blake Bowden likes this.
  3. samuelrobyn

samuelrobyn Registered User

I really can't recall the last time I seen someone use a flip phone. Good old razors!

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Share My Freemasonry