Schizophrenic Visions ebook

Discussion in 'Philosophy, Religion and Spirituality' started by ahmedcrow, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ahmedcrow

ahmedcrow Registered User

This is a very small book I wrote, it consists of about 10 visions, may be you'll find short comments I wrote, they're strange for that I called 'em "schizophrenic", I'm schizophrenic too, but I'm not mad, I supposed that someone has an interesting in such topics, so I loved to share it with others, I'm sorry for my weak English but I assumed that foreign reader is more better choice, when you talk to him, you talk to the world and middle east isn't the proper environment for such topics, I tried to do my best and I'm sorry if my work isn't in suitable form.

You need EPUB reader before you download it.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/zfany2atnda2a26/Schizophrenic Visions.epub

Raymond Walters likes this.
  2. Raymond Walters

Raymond Walters Premium Member

I will forward your book to some other Masonic and esoteric researchers and authors I know who may enjoy reading it, and possibly offer commentary & constructive critique for you. May I also suggest that you consider uploading this writing to http://www.academia.edu

ahmedcrow likes this.
  3. ahmedcrow

Dear Raymond, I'm so unable how to thank you for your care, you encourage me to do more, you gave value to my work, thank you so much and I'll do your suggestion, I'll have hope as a small thinker and writer 'cause I'll have great readers and thinkers.

Raymond Walters likes this.
  4. Raymond Walters

Raymond Walters Premium Member

You are most welcome! While I encourage research and writing, I also am emphatic that one must protect their work and intellectual property.

Uploading on Academia.edu assists with that copyright protection by simply uploading on their platform cause you can list those particulars in your profile and for each writing or paper you upload.

http://raymondswalters.blogspot.com/2015/03/resources-for-aspiring-writers.html

ahmedcrow likes this.
  5. hanzosbm

hanzosbm Premium Member

I would be very interested in reading your paper as this topic has always fascinated me. Unfortunately, I'm not able to download files on the computer I use. Do you have this published anywhere (perhaps on academia.edu site that brother Walters has listed) where I could read it?

6. ahmedcrow

I think you're right, and I think if my writings are between the masonry hands, it will be safe.

7. ahmedcrow

I tried this way and may be others have more smart way, you're lucky 'cause my book is very small, so you just have to click on the thumnails and you will read the contents of the book, but in future if my books were more long, you need another solution, or you have to download 'em.

Click the thumbnail to view and read:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dfreybur likes this.
  8. hanzosbm

hanzosbm Premium Member

Thank you very much for this. I'm curious about how these visions come to you. Are these dreams? Is it while you're awake? Can you please describe the process.

9. ahmedcrow

10. ahmedcrow

Dear hanzobm, I'm like an open book for freemasons brothers, you can ask me about anything about me and I'll answer you. Theses visions come in the deep sleep as I think, few of 'em in not deep sleep, something like you're between waking and sleeping, but Do I see 'em with my actual sight or another spiritual sight ?, really I don't know, one of my visions talked about my eyes, and said my left eye is the masonry eye the all seeing eye and if I learnt french the eye will be activated with speaking french, not with every word but through speaking, may be 'cause some special words or the speaking operation itself, I don't know.

Another important point, many of visions ideas is like meanings come to the heart, they aren't specific words or ideas, and in the waking in the day I try to express these meanings from the heart into words.

Because I've good level in fluent Arabic, visions can talk about ideas and meaning with fluent Arabic expressions, but if I study any language ,visions will talk about these languages and tell me about grammars or words of these languages, but my visions are short, they don't talk like a long topic but you can note many short visions are related together.

Share My Freemasonry