My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schwarzenegger

Benton

Premium Member
Apparently he fathered a lovechild with a staffer before being in office. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm certainly disappointed. Are there no politicians with any integrity left? I think it's probably all the more disappointing because he is so recognizable from his entertainment career. :001_unsure:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I think many times that to be a politician you have to leave integrity behind. That is the sad state of affairs that is politics. I am curious how he hid it for so long. I mean 10 years is a really long time to keep something like that hidden.

MikeMay

Premium Member
He only spoke on it because he was forced to. "Spill it or the papers will."

Exposing things like that to daylight tend to do that...

I think many times that to be a politician you have to leave integrity behind. That is the sad state of affairs that is politics.

I think some choose to leave integrity behind...others, probably get caught up in things they didn't expect would turn out poorly...

JohnnyFlotsam

Premium Member
I am struck by the glaring hypocrisy...
"The number of single parents in the U.S. has quadrupled since the '60s, and there has also been an increase in violence and school shootings. All that stuff has increased largely because of a lack of parenting, and many households only have one biological parent -- so many of them are fatherless. It really creates a big problem."

Jah. You iz zo right, Ahh-nult.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Don't anybody be givin' that turkey a petition!

Ahhh ... I thought this joker was Hungarian. But I've been deceived before.

:blushing:

Seriously, although I've never felt the need before, I can't throw stones since I haven't seen the staffer he allegedly tangoed with. Power, ego, Kennedy legend ... I don't know boys. And it don't look like I'll every get the chance to find out.

Last edited: