My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons Greeting from Grand Senior Deacon Gary V. Mosmeyer

News Feeder

To all the Brethren of this Grand Jurisdiction,

This year has gotten off to a fast start. It seems as though it has been much longer than just a few weeks since Grand Lodge. It is a tremendous honor and privilege to serve as your Grand Senior Deacon for 2011.

I want to take this opportunity to wish each and every member and their families a merry Christmas and most prosperous New Year. During this holiday season, I ask each of you to pause and reflect. Pause for a few minutes and remember what the true meaning of Christmas is all about, the birth of our savior Jesus Christ, and reflect on all of the blessings that have been bestowed upon us during the past year.

Also, I ask each of you that knows a person on active duty in any branch of the military, to have some sort of communication with them, during this holiday season, to let them know they are not forgotten. Having served in the U.S. Army, I know how lonely this time of year can be for our service men and women throughout the world.

Once again from my family to each of yours Merry Christmas and a most prosperous and joyful New Year.

Gary V. Mosmeyer, Grand Senior Deacon.

read more

More...