My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Senior DeMolay in Texas

David Duke

Premium Member
Super stoked & excited for my EA tomorrow night. I'm already wondering what the Stewards will have on the menu......lol

I don't know what is on the menu but I will be there to share it with you good Lord willing. Just relax and soak in the moment my soon to be Brother.

David Duke
Secretary
Sam B Crawford #1418
New Caney, TX

Phil P

I don't know what is on the menu but I will be there to share it with you good Lord willing. Just relax and soak in the moment my soon to be Brother.

Dinner will be at 6pm & the gavel comes down at 6:45. Look forward to meeting you

Let all that go until after it's over. If you keep thinking about the other one you'll miss the one you're going through.

Oh believe me, I won't be missing a thing

Phil P

What a great experience last night & a very special Hat Tip to W. Bro David Duke for presiding for my EA degree. You made this Senior DeMolay's experience an awesome night. Certainly alot of similarities & many differences to my DeMolay days back in the 1980s. Thnx so much again

David Duke

Premium Member
It was an honor to confer your degree. I hope to be able to work in your FC and MM in the future but remember that it is not a race. Take the time to build the foundation for your Masonic edifice.

David Duke
Secretary
Sam B Crawford #1418
New Caney, TX