My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seriously Talented and Spiritually Inclined Man In The Concept Phase Of Free Masonry, And I Am Obsessed!

Ego Death Nirvana

Hello my soon-to-be brothers, if you would take the time to read this. You would see how amazing I think free masonry is...

Hi, I am Luigi C., From Wisconsin, living in Rhode Island, Moving back to Wisconsin in a year, and then becoming a Free Mason when I gain more independence.
I play Pan Flute and sing Professionally, it is free-lance work. Streaming, I make money off of it don't worry.
In highschool I was obsessed with Crowley, looking for more recommendations and friends on here.
I am looking for Masons local to the La Crosse Wisconsin area.
I am a mature man and would take a cyanide pill for this knowledge i will learn someday.
Thank you and please let me know what I can read.

like everyone, top 10 Youtube videos about freemasonry I can watch. IDK something! :)
Thanks!!!

Elexir

Hello my soon-to-be brothers, if you would take the time to read this. You would see how amazing I think free masonry is...

Hi, I am Luigi C., From Wisconsin, living in Rhode Island, Moving back to Wisconsin in a year, and then becoming a Free Mason when I gain more independence.
I play Pan Flute and sing Professionally, it is free-lance work. Streaming, I make money off of it don't worry.
In highschool I was obsessed with Crowley, looking for more recommendations and friends on here.
I am a mature man and would take a cyanide pill for this knowledge i will learn someday.

like everyone, top 10 Youtube videos about freemasonry I can watch. IDK something! :)
Thanks!!!

I'm a bit curious since you where obsessed with Crowley at one point, have you ever been a member of OTO or A∴A∴?

Ego Death Nirvana

I'm a bit curious since you where obsessed with Crowley at one point, have you ever been a member of OTO or A∴A∴?
No sir, although I do know what they are, I was never a member. With the Crowley obsession, I was more obsessed with the things he stood for, did, and experienced on earth. It was super interesting to me. As For me, I still have to try to get Free Masonry for Dummies. But trust me, I'll get there. :cool:

dalinkou

Premium Member
Well sir, I hope you are not overly disappointed when you realize that you won’t turn into a wizard. And I’m not sure what knowledge you expect to find that would be worth a cyanide pill, or a bullet in the head for that matter.

That said, you might want to reconsider. The classics (books) are all available for you to read, and you don’t have to join a special club to get them, and it won’t cost you life and limb to learn from them.

MarkR

Premium Member
If I was to meet with you as a petitioner to my lodge, I'd be extremely concerned that you have entirely the wrong image of what Freemasonry is and what knowledge you were going to gain. Both the Crowley obsession and the cyanide reference give me pause.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
<coach braces himself for what is to follow...>
Interesting name... You might want to explore this:

Good plan...
I play Pan Flute and sing Professionally, it is free-lance work. Streaming,
I play the Irish whistle for lodge activities mostly.
I make money off of it don't worry.
That would not normally be a concern for me.
I recommend you stay away from his stuff. It is NOT Masonry. However, if you like his stuff, then you'll likely be very disappointed in lodge activities.
Not my area...
Interestingly enough, I understand the metaphors, as odd as they are. You might not be as far along in that as you think. Here's a little something on maturity you might like to swallow as well.

Well, since you're asking...

Thanks!!!
and: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnSNagy

Last edited:

Ego Death Nirvana

You guys do not understand, the cyanide pill thing was a figure of speech. My life is more complex than that. It was out of gratitude of loyalty. I have no reason to self harm. No ifs ands or buts, I love my life and my fellow humans. Please do not underestimate me. I am perfectly sound. Maybe it was bad wording. But I am sure I would be accepted, as I have all of the charitable and desireable qualifications. No need to take offence, thanks. I'm alright. Ok cool now that that is out of the way. I do not want to be a wizard either. what a rebuttle lol. But I do want to learn esoteric knowledge and do good for the community.. One thread on a free masonry forum does not ban you from free masonry. Cool, ok thanks.
In solidarity,
Love you all
Luigi.

Ego Death Nirvana

<coach braces himself for what is to follow...>

Interesting name... You might want to explore this:

Good plan...

I play the Irish whistle for lodge activities mostly.

That would not normally be a concern for me.

I recommend you stay away from his stuff. It is NOT Masonry. However, if you like his stuff, then you'll likely be very disappointed in lodge activities.

Not my area...

Interestingly enough, I understand the metaphors, as odd as they are. You might not be as far along in that as you think. Here's a little something on maturity you might like to swallow as well.

Well, since you're asking...

and: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnSNagy

Thank you coach for being understanding and all of the recomendations sir. I will bookmark it and cherrish it. Crowley was just getting into the unknown of the known. I would rather take a diferent path. But again thank you for your help.

Ego Death Nirvana

PSA: I kept my post short, also, regrettably, I did not take the time to filter out what I wrote. I write quickly and this is the first forum website I have ever used. So my apologies for everyone's confusion and concern. Working hard for a better and brighter future. Thanks and good day.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Let me suggest then that you start with two books, Freemasonry for Dummies and Idiots Guide to Freemasonry. Those recommendations are not meant disrespectfully. I know both authors and they are worthwhile to give you a basic understanding of the fraternity.