My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sharing good news..

ncm_pkt

This isn't a huge story or anything, but it's good news. Last night at my blue lodge, McAllen #1110, we had our monthly stated meeting. It was a Thanksgiving dinner/ open meeting and friends and family were invited. We had more people show up than expected (over 80 people). It was a grrrrrreat turnout. One of our brothers who is a retired Colonel in the Marine Corps gave an awesome speech about the U.S. Flag and he did an outstanding job. My real brother came to the meeting, is not a Mason, but he is a retired Marine and he loved the speech. We also presented 2 brothers with 60 year membership pins and it was amazing to hear their stories. I'm glad that people outside of Masonry got a very very very smaaaaall taste of Masonry and got to experience some of the joy it is to be in the company of good men. I'm proud of this fraternity...proud to be a Mason

owls84

Premium Member
I really appreciate the news I hope you keep posting it. It is nice to see from time to time.

J

JEbeling

Thats what Masonary is all about... ! good time with family and friends.. !
Keep up the good work.. !