My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shrine Headquarters, Tampa Florida

MikeMay

Premium Member
I stumbled across this by accident this week while in Florida, I didn't realize it was in Tampa....

ShrinersHeadQuarters.jpg

kingtroy1972

Hello brother i am a international free mason but i was in Richmond,Va but i now live in Pensacola,Fl how can become a PH brother???

Bro. Troy Harrison

stuntman98

They are no international masons there because in the eyes of all masons in fl international is considered clandestine and irregular, my suggestion find a prince hall lodge, get healed and be recognized as just and duly but be warned, if you see a lodge under the banner of the most worshipful prince hall grand lodge of Florida, they to are clandestine Go to http://www.mwuglflorida.org/ they are the only legit prince hall lodge in Florida.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Freemasonry mobile app

stuntman98

When you see a prince hall mason tell him you want to be healed he should put you in contact with the Wm who has to get permission from the ddgm to heal you

Freemason Connect Mobile