My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shriners Hospitals

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I recently joined the Shriners Hospitals Facebook page and one word comes to my mind....WOW! Here's a sample:

"When my little girl was 14 months old my Husband was taking cinnoman rolls out of the oven and she pulled up on the flat door. She burned both hands 2nd degree. She was treated at Shriners in Galveston, the staff made a horrible experience better she had a full recovery and is now 2 and has full use of her hands. Thank you Shriners!!!"

"My son was a patient at Shriners for 18 years. I am so thankful for the Doctors and staff at Shriners Hospital and for the people associated with the hospital. Thank you so much for helping my son."

"My daughter is a Shriners kid! She actually has an appt this weekend at the Medford outreach clinic! We have been so blessed by this wonderful group. God turned us onto them back in Tucson AZ and that virtually saved our daughter's life. She would not be a thriving 17-year-old that she is today if it was not for the swift and accurate care provided for her in LA by Dr. Moseley and the Shriners Hospitals! We love you and thank God for you everyday our daughter walks, dances, runs, and jumps!"

"I wanted to become a fan, because had it not been for The Shriner's Hospital.. And there wonderful staff and health care providers, I would not be here today. They helped me 14 years ago have the most life altering experience of my life... Thank You so very much!"

If you're on facebook...http://www.facebook.com/ShrinersHospitalsforChildren?ref=mf

I'm still choked up...

Last edited:

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
In case y'all haven't watched the news today, the hospital in Galveston will re-open tomorrow!