My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skilled and experienced data analyst, researcher, and writer.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
For those of you not already familiar with me, my name is Bryan Maloney. I have decades of experience in research work, particularly in biomedical research. In addition, I am highly skilled in data analysis and statistics. I have multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals. My laboratory work has included development of specific protocols from original design through writing final protocols and training other personnel in the new assay. I have also trained people with limited specific scientific background in both scientific concepts and laboratory procedures and written and maintained standard operating procedures. To partly make ends meet, I run a contract scientific writing business, and at least keep this part of my skills sharply current. I have participated in drafting protocols for medical trials, for human subjects in medical research, and associated annual reporting. I am also experienced in hazardous materials handling and reporting.

In 2010, I moved to Rockport Texas to permit my wife to care for a relative indefinitely. This relative now no longer needs constant care, and we are free to relocate. I would prefer employment in the Houston or San Antonio areas. My CV/Resume and publications list are available should anyone have further interest.