My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowly getting back to normal.

Keith C

We had our May Stated Meeting last night and realizing all the Officers of the Lodge have been vaccinated for COVID we decided to finally take a photo of this year's Lodge Officers. Also included is a beloved Past Master who has been fighting Brain Cancer since last Spring. Our meeting was almost a "normal" meeting, save the Masonic Birthday celebration we did Pre-COVID. There is a meeting of all the Lodge WMs, SWs, and JWs called by our DDGM early next month where we should be getting guidance as to how we are moving forward. Since our kitchen is in disarray in preparation for renovations we will not be able to go back to having meals until September, but we do not meet in July and August.

How are things in your Jurisdictions?

185644495_3827495010633779_4047272904184708254_n.jpg

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
Did you repeat your year? I did not as I only missed 4 meetings last year and I made sure that our second half of the year was getting everyone comfy in advanced chairs through rehearsals.

Keith C

Did you repeat your year? I did not as I only missed 4 meetings last year and I made sure that our second half of the year was getting everyone comfy in advanced chairs through rehearsals.

Yes, I repeated. We were in a position where we did not have a JW for 2020 and had to appoint a PM for that chair monthly. We had someone who knew the work who was interested in the Chair for 2021, so rather than leaving a hole in the Line I repeated and now we are set for next year.