My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaking at Round Rock #227

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
I have officially scheduled to speak Saturday, January 08 beginning at 4:30 p.m. at Round Rock Masonic Lodge #227 located at 111 Masonic Way in Round Rock, Texas in the Austin area. If you are interested in attending they are using an e-vite system. Let me know that you want one and I will e-mail you the link to register.

Below is their official announcement:

Worthy Brethren,

You are invited to attend a lecture and discussion given by Brother Cliff Porter.

We will discuss the Secret Psychology of Masonry, a deeply rooted tradition dating back to the ancient mystical traditions that was once believe to make men truly like "the Gods." We will also discuss how this ancient tradition was born into Masonry and how, in this modern world, such ancient and archaic teachings are still extremely applicable in our lives and how they still prove relevant in an ailing world. This discussion is an active one and contains modern psychology paired with the Craft's mystical instruction.

Lecture will begin promptly at the 4:30pm with refreshment to follow in the dining area.

Although this is not official lodge business, it will be a closely Tiled event reserved for Master Masons in good standing only.

Worshipful Brother Cliff Porter is the senior homicide Detective for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office, in Colorado. He is also a recognized teacher and speaker nationwide for both law enforcement and the military in the field of Subconscious Communications. His studies of Jungian archetypal psychology and typology led him to the discovery of similar teachings being interwoven throughout Masonry. In his quest to discovery why this is the case, he unlocked the meaning behind the ancient mystical instruction that included "Know Thyself and Though Shall Know the Universe and the Gods" and found how Masonry can truly make good men better.

A donation of $10 will be appreciated for the services provided.

Carlos Castillo

Last edited by a moderator:

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Re: Speaking at R

Just bumping the thread to remind people I will be in Texas speaking this Saturday. I hope to meet some of you in person.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
Re: Speaking at R

I am coming and bringing at least two with me. Really looking forward to hearing the lecture and finally meeting you Cliff!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I am not sure if I can make it, I have a busy schedule that day. I'll have to try and get together with you at another time.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Waiting on Ashton and we are about to blast off to Round Rock. Looking forward to the show!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
It was AWESOME! I cannot thank Brother Carlos Castillo enough for setting up and paying for the event, it was life changing information. Thanks to all the Brothers of Round Rock for having us. We will not miss the next one.

Timothy Fleischer

Found this thread after the event, or I would have loved to travel down to Round Rock for it. I hope to catch future meetings in Round Rock, which looks like a great lodge!

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Thanks for the mention of MoT, porter :)

I think they were referring to your talk, anyway?