My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sports Cards and Memorabilia

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
Well, this hobby has resembled Masonry in recent years. Fewer members, but very loyal members. I've been collecting since I was a little kid, and I'm aware of atleast one other brother at my lodge who shares this hobby. I particularly like vintage, and to narrow it down further, players who I can relate to Texas in one way or another. I'm an avid Cowboys collector. One goal is to collect every Cowboys card from 1960-1975. And get as many signed as possible. If any of you were Cowboys fans growing up, you might be intrigued to know that legends such as Bob Lilly and Randy White, even Drew Pearson, regularly travel across Texas to autographs, often for free!! Since this is somewhat relevant, I wonder which, if any, Cowboys are/have been Masons?? How cool would it be to find out that a guy like Bob Lilly is a Mason and have an apron signed by him or something like that.

Last edited:

Joey

Co-Founder
Staff Member
Sounds fun! I wish I could help you but I do not have anything in my collection like that.

A7V

I have the same hobby but focus on the Atlanta Braves. I am turning 29 this year so I primarily focus on the 80's and 90's. Currently working a Topps team set for every year of my life and collecting signed balls for the entire 1991 team.

I also focus on one certain player Dale Murphy.

Robert Marshall

Secretary, Waco 92
Premium Member
How bout that? I, too, collected a bunch of braves when I was a kid. I'm only 18 now, but have since begun to focus on vintage Cowboys.