My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a lodge .

tbear

Someone was asking about starting a lodge in Tanzania. Hope you are still looking.
I am here if you need me.i can try to help you. Travel Light.
Freemason Connect HD

Last edited:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
a decade?!?!!? You had to resurrect a 10 year old thread?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! and with your very first post?!?!?

1685117486728.png

dixonel

Hahahah it may look funny but I had a meaning brothers I made a quick hashtag Tanzania on this forum and this post came up first, I just wanted to meet my fellow Tanzanian but i thank God someone replied to this at least I can ask a question I wanted to. I am Tanzanian, believer of supreme being, i have these spiritual chills / spiritual coldness on me where other people may feel when am around them and it leads to some people to misunderstanding me and confusing me with Freemasonry brothers, Yes you are reading right, they are calling me a Freemason while am not. I started googling the connection between spiritual chills and Freemasonry and find out this may happen to some people during the Freemason rituals, I confused and decided to go to the Freemason lodge so I can get more information about this but the lodge is always closed but after visiting that lodge several times something strange came on me after googling it, I realized it called CABLE TOW. which used to identify a brother who may need a help. I got confused how am i able to have this CABLE TOW on my forehead while am not a Freemason. I need help so I can be able to help my self. Thanks

Winter

Premium Member
There is nothing called spiritual chills in Freemasonry. And the SYMBOLIC emblem of the Cable Tow in Freemasonry only illustrates the length a Mason will go to aid their Brothers. I think someone has given you some bad information. Good luck in your journey.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
There is nothing called spiritual chills in Freemasonry. ...
Unless of course that cable tow was wrapped entirely too tightly around his neck, but then again, if that were the case, he'd not be writing about it at this point.

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
If you're really serious about starting a local lodge, contact the Grand Lodge within your jurisdiction and determine what their requirements are (Digest of Laws) to organize and start a lodge. Each lodge is required to have a charter from the grand lodge in their jurisdiction in order to exist and operate, so that's the place to go to find out how to get started in your community.

Freemasonry is not something that you find in books, web forums, e-mail, or on the Internet. You find it within the hearts and souls of your brothers in the lodge.