My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Capitol Entered Apprentice Degrees: Wednesday 12 January 6pm

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
So who's going? Bro. Joey and I will be leaving around 4:00. Hope to see some of you there!

Brethren,
The Worshipful Master of Texana Lodge No. 123, Chris Moyseos, cordially invites you to attend a called meeting on Wednesday the 12th of January 2011 at 6 o' clock PM to be held in House of Representatives Chamber of the State Capitol for the purpose of conferring the first degree in Masonry upon two of the Great State of Texas' finest law makers.

In accordance with the Grand Master's dispensation, we are to have this meeting well tiled. Thus we would like to request one or two assistant tilers from each District 50 Lodge to be a part of this historic degree team.

Please feel free to forward this invitation to any Master, Fellow Craft, or Entered Apprentice Mason that you feel would like to attend. That being said, an RSVP to this email address (secretary@texana123.org) would be much appreciated. Additionally, those planning on attending should please be properly attired (including your own apron) and with current (2011) dues card, valid identification, and standing for proper avouchment & examination pursuant to Grand Lodge Articles: 344, 380, and 381.

Jamesb

I wish I still lived in Austin so I could attend (and still make it to work the next day)

jwhoff

Premium Member
Man, I hate I missed this. We had 12-13 brothers from Cypress 1423 go over a year or so ago for a MM in the capital chambers. That was outstanding and a good outing for the brethern. I wish I had picked up on this one in time to mount another caravan.

Hope you fellows had a good time.