My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Shirts

R

RJS

Norton Moses #336 sells some great Masonic T-Shirts as a fundraiser. I bought one that last time I was up there for the Passing of a Bro. from work. I thought I'd share the link with y'all in case some one might be interested!

Norton Moses T-shirts

Nate C.

We do a raffle to fund our scholarship. Last year was for a barbecue pit. This year's raffle was derailed by the hurricane. I think Grand Lodge limits the number of times per year a lodge can conduct them.

Curtis Wilson

You can have two per calendar year, and all monies must be applied to a charitable goal, such as scholarships. No proceeds can be used in any way towards the operating cost of the Lodge. Another rule is the object being raffled must be owned by the person or group holding the raffle.

One fundraiser that I had just before my year as Master was a Home made calendar. It was Masonic in nature and was full of History of individual Masons, Pictures of each of the Lodges in our District along with the DDGM. On the Calendar itself, all of the stated meeting dates were marked. These were printed on High Quality Paper and bound. Fortunately the ink and paper were the only cost. It was a high seller and was used to purchase new, high quality officer aprons.

Wingnut

Premium Member
You can have two per calendar year, and all monies must be applied to a charitable goal, such as scholarships. No proceeds can be used in any way towards the operating cost of the Lodge. Another rule is the object being raffled must be owned by the person or group holding the raffle.

Is there a source for this? I need to mention this tonight at our fundraising committee meeting, esp. the part about No proceeds can be used in any way towards the operating cost of the Lodge.

Thanks!

nick1368

One fundraiser that I had just before my year as Master was a Home made calendar. It was Masonic in nature and was full of History of individual Masons, Pictures of each of the Lodges in our District along with the DDGM. On the Calendar itself, all of the stated meeting dates were marked. These were printed on High Quality Paper and bound. Fortunately the ink and paper were the only cost. It was a high seller and was used to purchase new, high quality officer aprons.

do you have any copies of this calendar? that is a great idea and really neat fundraiser.